Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Good afternoon fellow dreamers and believers,

I just came home from my one hour spin class at Aura Cycle and a short but enjoyable reading session of Stephen Kings "The Stand".  I am 950 pages in on this 1153 page read.  Next Jo Nesbos' "The Nemesis", the fourth Harry Hole novel.

My appearance on "Tomorrows Thespians" is set for February 15th.  I have a short piece I wrote for the audition that I like, but I may add or rewrite it a bit or change gears completely.  Either way I have until Feb. 8th to turn in my piece that must not exceed 4 1/2 minutes.  Time was my enemy last time, it shall not be my nemesis this time. 

My battle with smoking is on its 26th day and what a ride it has been.  Up and down for sure.  This is one of the hardest things I have ever done.  I have smoked for 30 years.  Almost a pack a day.  It revolved around everything I did.  From morning til night. 

Not anymore.  I am now training my self daily to live differently.  Exhausting.  I am tired but this is the number one focus everyday right now.  Beat this and live to be 100 so I can get those stories told, those roles that I know are out there that I am supposed to play and nobody else.

Glad to be back.

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment