Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dead Man's Hand

Jason Roman
Well, the 2nd year thesis film I shot in the fall of 2010 has been screened.  A group of friends and family gathered at the Mark Goodson screening room at AFI Sunday the 19th of February to see this little film.  It was my last role with my long long dreads and long long beard and it was fascinating to see.  Jason Roman was an intense character to play and a lot of fun and I was pleased with the results.  It is a solid short film that I will be posting clips from once I get my hands on a copy and do my own edit of my work.  It was fun to see the people I so intensely worked with over that 6 week period in 2010 and we all are still believing in our dreams and seeing some of that effort on the big screen was very nice indeed.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment