Friday, February 10, 2012

To Smoke or not to Smoke????

So I am fighting the urge to smoke a cigarette!  I have begun yet another attempt to beat the habit of the Marlboro.  My plan entails the theory of weaning myself off the physical routine and the addiction to the good ole nicotine.  I have been doing a cardio workout about four to five times a week called the M100's.  Look them up and have at it if you are interested in a routine that takes about 3-5 minutes and kicks your ass without any equipment whatsoever.  So after the first 41 days of 2012 instead of purchasing about 40 packs of the cancer sticks I have purchased 20.  Now my positive reinforcement mechanism tells me that's 20 I did not buy as opposed to 20 I did.  It is a daily battle that in the end I hope to win the war.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment