Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

Well I just spent my 10th Valentines with the love of my life Laura Renault at Le Petit Bistro on La Cienega here in Los Angeles California.  We shared a bottle of wine and laughs as we thought about when we first met doing "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" in the spring and summer of 2002.  I played Billy Bibbit and she was Nurse Ratchet.   We did 27 shows with the then new Gangbusters theatre company and oh what fun we had.  And to bring it all full circle so to speak we went to NYC in the fall of 2010 with that same company to perform Orson Welles' Julius Caesar in the NY Fringe Fest.  So on this rainy Wednesday in 2012 I am thankful for my life and will continue to forge ahead and make my dreams, and hers come true.

Patrick and Laura, NYC 2010
Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment