Monday, February 27, 2012

March Madness 2012

I try not to over do it.  I stay somewhat balanced and focus on little victories as I move through or in this thing we do, live.  I'm trying to get rid of a bad habit, smoking, had a good 6 weeks but last week a significant drop in effort.  I mean I am smoking about 50% less than I would be if I wasn't attempting to quit, a victory.  So I should and shall embrace it.  Exercise, mainly cardio, push ups and pull ups.  My 28th workout of the year will be coming up shortly, now it's the 58th day, just under half meaning every other day, again not bad a victory.


Now, I have auditioned twice, booked once, a network sitcom, my first sitcom entitled "Whitney" on NBC.  A guest bit as a mugger, a 1/3 of a page two lines and out but nonetheless a victory.


My short film from AFI has screened and the work was solid, a victory.


So positive I shall stay and talk we will another day.

Onward and Upward.





No comments:

Post a Comment